Join us at Rodrigo
We’re excited to hopefully find some great new people to join our team in the coming months. We’re very selective about finding people who can help our studio, blend in with our culture, and for whom we can provide a really good opportunity to do cool work and learn things.
We have a few different positions each with some pretty specific needs. Please read on, and if you are interested (or know someone who might be), drop us a line!
Strategist / Producers (Junior)
You are smart & curious, can think on your feet, and know how to use Excel and Keynote. You’re a great communicator, you naturally want to organize things (without being bossy) and you are creative but you don’t have to be a designer. You want to be a part of making things. You are not afraid to go to meet ups.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Must be good communicator
- Organized, can get stuff done on your own
- Good at brainstorming / whiteboards
- Good at working with others
- Strong writing skills
- Eye for detail
Sound interesting? Submit a LinkedIn profile and any relevant past work to email@example.com with the subject line “Strategery”
UX Designer w/Strong Writing Skills (Junior or Mid)
We are seeing an increasing amount of experiences that are built around verbal communication and writing whether that’s bots, chat UIs, or transactional experiences that need to embody a brand’s tone of voice. We’re looking for a UX designer with strong writing skills.
- 1-5 years of experience
- Must have experience working with Sketch and Invision
- Smart, selfmanaged, good working with others
- Strong and demonstrable writing skills
- Interest in new technologies
You are this person? LinkedIn profile and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “UX + Writing”
Design Intern (Junior)
Check out this website check out our work and our blog. Like what you see? Are you a strong digital designer with an interest in creating digital products and experiences? Drop us a line… portfolio work that includes some digital is a must.
- 0-1 year of experience
- Ideally have worked with Adobe suite, Sketch, and prototyping tools
- Strong design fundamentals
- Curious, ready to learn, ready to work
- Nice person
- This is a full time role (and paid!) ideal for recent grads trying to get a foot in the door in the NYC design world
Want to intern with us? LinkedIn profile and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line “Fall Internships”