Rodrigo Design Internships
Studio Rodrigo is a product strategy & design consultancy based in New York, NY. We like working with inspiring companies to make amazing products & services. We partner with big clients like Comcast, Google, MTV, Spotify, and start-ups and non-profits like, Kickstarter, Booker, Uprise Art, Venamour, and This American Life.
We mostly work on digital products and services - on TV, iOS, and Android, and responsive web.
At Rodrigo, you’ll work directly with the founders, Khoi Uong and Ritik Dholakia, and our small studio of experienced designers. To view a portfolio of our current and past works and the backgrounds of our founders, please visit:
About the Internship
- 2-4 month full-time, paid internship in New York, NY
- Opportunity to work on 2 design projects for either major brands or start-ups that will result in real portfolio-ready projects
- Opportunity to work on 1 individually-directed project
- Direct mentorship from Rodrigo founding partners
- Exposure to NYC design community at Rodrigo-sponsored networking events, with designers from Spotify, Google, Method, HUGE, R/GA, Work & Co., Made by Many, and others
What we are looking for
- Recent grads, juniors and seniors with previous work experience
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator a must
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Keynote, Microsoft Office, and other Adobe CS products a plus
- HTML/CSS or iOS/Android development skills a plus
- Ready to dig in and start making some cool stuff
How to apply
- Send a link to your portfolio and a brief email explaining your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line “Internships”
- If it seems like a fit, we’ll contact you to set up a Skype interview
Curious What It’s Like?
We interviewed five past interns about their experiences. Click here to read their stories and some tips on finding the right internship for you.
Khoi and Ritik